Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Senior Trip :)



Back from the senior trip that I chaperoned. It was me and eight high schoolers. I went in excited, but not really sure of what to expect...but I ended up having so much fun. I think they were all so suprised at how much fun the had as well. It was kind of a random group and two languages going around all the time, but we all bonded a lot and just laughed. I loved it. It was fun getting to know all of them and see their personalities come out. It was quite adventurous...taking a public bus 5 hours, getting in the back of a pick up...trusting them to cook meals...etc. Thankfully they behaved really awesomely and we didn't have to deal with any behavioral problems. lol So that was good. I think the best part was probably laying on the beach with them at night looking at the stars and sharing embarassing stories. I definitely took the prize :) Anyway, so all else is well. Please pray for our school. We are going through some transitions. Our director (who is wonderful) had to go back to the states to have surgery and there are some complications with his new prosthetic. Long story short, he is having to stay for a long time and has decided to take a rather long leave of absence...maybe for good. We are all bummed and now our school must make a lot of decisions. You're prayers are much appreciated. Thanks!

No comments: