To be honest, I don't have too much to write about. I've just been doing a lot of thinking about life. I run a lot here and it's so neat to run through the city and around the mountains. If you go high enough you can overlook the whole city and I just absolutely love that. The sunsets and the ability to see how big life is makes me realize that the world is so much bigger than what is going on around me. I love knowing that God makes all of these things work together. Once again I have been focusing on Isaiah 25:1 "Oh Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." I love that God's perfect faithfulness has been planning all these marvelous things. We are blessed.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Perfect faithfulness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment