Monday, June 14, 2010

The good, the bad, and the ugly :)

The good: As many of you have probably seen on facebook or heard from other sources...I am in a relationship. It took me a long time to get to this point, but God is good. I have posted about him a couple of times on here and I have had lots of suspicious questions...but I supposed I should put to rest all rumors and officially announce it :). I have renounced my haterish ways, so that is a good thing :) I would post all the details...but the story is better in person and it's actually pretty great. So if you're really interested to hear it, let's talk BECAUSE I'm coming home in TWO WEEKS!! Crazy. Yah, it's complicated and not according to my plans...but as we've seen over the last two years, God's planning a better adventure than I ever would have planned for myself.

The bad: I'm still really sick. I haven't had to return to the hospital, but I've only seen a little improvement. I went to school today, sat the whole day, and haven't gotten out of bed but once since I've been home. Please pray that I heal so I'm not such a lamo for my last two weeks here. I don't ever remember a time being so sick for so long, so this is SO frustrating.

The ugly: I guess there really isn't anything ugly...but it made the post title a little more catchy ;). I guess if anything, you could definitely say that this sickness isn't the most becoming thing. I've definitely had better looking days :). But in all honesty, right now in my life God is making everything beautiful in His time.

Much love!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Jason and I would love to get together with you before you go. We have a pretty flexible schedule, so let us know when you're in town and feeling better. I guess we'll see you at church.