Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bronch-Tonsil-CostaRican-itis...



Hello! This week has been an interesting one :) I came down with some sort of sicknesses. I have had a cough for about two weeks and then all of the sudden I took a turn for the worse. :( lol so I had to come home from school and a missionary doctor came over and pronounced me with tonsillitis and bronchitis of some sort...then prescribed me these huge antibiotic pills. So I had to miss two more days of school. No good. Apparently there are a lot of respiratory problems down here because we are at a new altitude and with all the mold and weird climate...it just messes up your lungs. I don't really know. It rain so much down here and it has actually been pretty chilly the last few weeks. Then today it was randomly warm and sunny. I laid outside for a while at like 10 a.m. and I got a sunburn. lol me and Diane and Kate were laying out loving Costa Rica because we were getting sunburn in December and because we were chowing down on my awesome candy corn. It was great. good times...tonight we are going to watch Elf to get us in the Christmas spirit. Not that we need anything to get us in the Christmas spirit. We are so excited to come home and see everyone. Yesterday we had our all staff Christmas party...country themed. We went to this "country" restuarant and dressed up like cowboys. It was a blast. Costa Ricans definitely have made line-dancing their own. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where are you ? i missed seeing you at jvas games this year

mark