Sunday, July 12, 2009
Paint fumes :)
This week nothing super exciting happened, but I did get a lot finished. My friend Jared and I are painting my special ed classroom, so that's been really fun. The paint fumes have been getting to us a little bit, but there is nothing like bonding over a deep breath of oil-based paint. We learned a new word in Spanish in these regards as well: pigiada (which means "to be high" in English). Lol. So that was good (not getting high of course, but getting my room painted, lol). We've been having so much fun though. We've made some really good friends here in the intensive course and we're said that there is only two weeks left. I am excited, however, that I will be home in two weeks. Until then, we're hoping to take a beach trip and finish up our courses. We've been studying a lot, and it's paying off. I went to church today and in a 2 1/2 hour service, I only didn't understand like 20 words. And that's just vocab. What a relief and a blessing. We'll see how it goes tonight when I go watch Ice Age 3 with my family in Spanish. lol got to love the voice overs. Bueno, that's all for now. Sorry it's not too exciting. God bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment