Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Melissa's wedding

It's been FOREVER since I blogged last! Things have been pretty hectic around here as we finish up the semester. Over the last few weeks we have been finishing up basketball, moving into a new apartment, having crazy things go on at school, and I went to New York for the wedding of my friend Melissa, my roommate from college and one of my best friends. Basketball ended well. We had a tournament here. We took third place...not bad huh? I was going to neglect to mention that there were only three teams, but I felt a little dishonest :). But all that matters in that we had fun and we looked good doing it :) lol. School has been good, but we are in a major time of transition and testing. Please pray for Sojourn Academy and that God would help us to overcome obstacles and that we would not allow discouragment to get in. We also moved into a new apartment. It is so great and super cheap. Thankfully Kate and I are living together again, which is so great! We got a great deal for an awesome place, so God has definitely blessed us in that. Finally, I went to the U.S. this past weekend for four days for the wedding. It was absolutely awesome. God provided the money for me to go and it was great. It was absolutely freezing...but really good. I had so much fun with Melissa and her family. I was also able to see Kim (the one whole lived in CR with me last year) and we were able to catch up a lot as well...so it was just really great. I even was able to eat Thanksgiving there! Now I'm back in CR and trying to wrap up things before I got home in two weeks! Crazy...but really exciting! Please pray that we finish strong! Thanks!

No comments: