I don't have too much to blog about...just normal stuff. A lot of people ask what we do for fun around here...so I included some everyday life pics. The following pictures are of one of my best friends here, Albin, and I taking tango lessons at an international festival downtown...no one else with us would do it...so we rocked it :)

I've almost completed our discipleship class with my Spanish church. We've been studying the names of God and it has been fascinating. This week is the last week and we're supposed to have our final exam...except they did it as a surprise last week. Do you know how hard it is to have a pop exam studying Hebrew names of God in your second language? lol ugh. actually...it wasn't that bad, I only forgot one thing- but afterwards I was like drained :). This week we will have a party instead so I guess that makes it okay! Let's see...what else...I hit the $2,000 mark on raising my support for the World Race!! Only $12,000 more to go :) Thank you so much to all who have donated thus far!!!
The student I mentor, Eden, is an amazing photographer and she does photo shoots of us :) This one is in from of the National museum in CR.
Here is Chrissy and me with our students on pajama day...my personal favorite :)
We're basically just doing school and hanging out with friends, with about 1,000 other commitments scattered in throughout the week :). 49 days left of school. I can't believe it. I only have around 2 1/2 months left in Costa Rica...oh how I have mixed feelings on that one. Here is us eating family dinner on Easter
...we were supposed to have more people...but some couldn't come...so we were left over with tons of corn casserole. This was a new food experience for the Ticos considering corn casserole doesn't frequently make in on their menu :) I told them its not Easter without corn casserole in the Wegman family.
...we were supposed to have more people...but some couldn't come...so we were left over with tons of corn casserole. This was a new food experience for the Ticos considering corn casserole doesn't frequently make in on their menu :) I told them its not Easter without corn casserole in the Wegman family. I've almost completed our discipleship class with my Spanish church. We've been studying the names of God and it has been fascinating. This week is the last week and we're supposed to have our final exam...except they did it as a surprise last week. Do you know how hard it is to have a pop exam studying Hebrew names of God in your second language? lol ugh. actually...it wasn't that bad, I only forgot one thing- but afterwards I was like drained :). This week we will have a party instead so I guess that makes it okay! Let's see...what else...I hit the $2,000 mark on raising my support for the World Race!! Only $12,000 more to go :) Thank you so much to all who have donated thus far!!!
Birthday party for Eddie :) All gluten free...even the cake!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment