Saturday, January 16, 2010
Kate's birthday
This past week has been great. God has been helping me out a lot. The best thing this week was that God provided another student for me that will keep challenging me. My autistic students left and I was really praying that God would bring another family like this. I didn't think it was going to happen because I had already seen the list. Then, a new family showed up during orientation and he hasn't stopped challenging me since. It's been pretty interesting...but I'm so excited. I just love figuring kids out. This week we also celebrated Kate's birthday. It was fun because we tried to make it a creative party. Eddie and I made different kinds of pasta and different kinds of sauce and then had a bunch of dessert choices and stuff and everyone could "create" what they ate. We did a bunch of other fun stuff...such as have a painting competition in which Kate had to judge. Really random, but we had fun. Nothing else extremely exciting has happened...besides getting internet! Hooray...now we can communicate with everyone. Nothing too funny to relate either. Sorry! More to come :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment