Thursday, October 16, 2008

Stomach flu (day 2)

Today was really good. I'm feeling so much better! Thanks for telling me to suck it up dad. Sorry it didn't say I wanted my dad. Don't take it personal...you sounded so offended in your comment! :) Anyway, everyone was doing better today...although we did have one accident on the floor. That was not so much fun. I just feel so bad for these sick little guys. No good. There are just so many uncontrollable bodily functions going on in kinder! THEN, we are all in line in the hallway, and one of my little boys raises his hand with an urgent message. Like the kind where he is oohing and aahing and jumping and waving. So I call on him and it is dead quiet in the hall. He mumbles something and I can't hear him, so I ask him to speak up. He pretty much shouts, "My butt itches!" Of course it echoes through the hallway. Then a Hispanic boy decides to repeat the English sentence and says that the same thing, "My butt itches too!" I was dying laughing. I had to turn around to keep them from thinking I was laughing at them. lol it was funny. I just said, "well itch it I guess!" haha. And now we're just preparing for our three day weekend vacation. We are really excited, and someone had the bright idea to listen to some 1990's Christian music. We are now busting out some Carman and DC talk songs. We highly recommend "Satan, bite the dust!" and "Addicted to Jesus". LOL :)

5 comments:

Bill Wegman said...

I'm not offended, I'm just there for you girl! Glad you're feeling better, but it sounds like the kids might be getting a rash:]
I love you, you great teacher of the "itchy butt" tribe!
Dad

Bill Wegman said...

Mom here!
Hi tricia glad you're feeling better! I hope you have a great weekend at the ocean with your friends. Try to get get some good rest and I'm so glad that even older girls still need their Mommy--ha ha (whatever! Dad) In advance HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY, we love you and are so proud of you!
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Yuck to be sick away from sweet home, its not our most comfort way of dealing with any a stomach flu.
Glad you were able to do it. And hope all is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

with all this talk of you missing people I never once heard the name "Hannah" mentioned. But whatever, it's no big deal. But for real, I'm sorry that you got sick..it's like that time when the bbq place did me dirty. Shoot..how many people can read this? Well, I hope you're carribbean weekend was very nice, and I love you a lot:] Oh, and happy early birthday!
love, Hannah

Anonymous said...

man I spelled your wrong. sorry your*