So yesterday we started basketball! It was muy interesante (very interesting)! I had a lot of fun...and I think they did too. We have about 9 guys playing and two girls. So we have an interesting dynamic going on :). We had a good time, and we all had a good workout (even me). I had to play because we didn't have enough people at the first practice. I know I'm not supposed to play with all the knee surgeries I had, but I couldn't help it. We never get to work out here, so it felt good. So all went well with that. I think I will be an okay coach, but I just love to have fun with basketball, so I really need to work on being serious and actually making them work :). It's funny hearing English and Spanish being thrown around on the court though. We also could definitely use some nets and new balls, so I'm going to have to put that into my budget at some point. So that all went well. Everything else is going well. I'm just taking everything day by day and trusting the Lord :).
Philippians 4:13, " I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."
1 comment:
From Mom--
Hey Tricia, wanted to share a tidbit of info. I learned as I was studying yesterday about God's provision for the Israelites in the wilderness. God heard the cries of His children and faithfully met their needs--and here's the good part: Our own insufficiencies are only invitations to experience the supernatural sufficiency of a universally powerful, personally responsible God.
Hope this encourages you:)
Love Mom
Post a Comment