Thursday, September 18, 2008
Gifts for the teacher...:-)
Hello! So just a quick one tonight because I need to plan for next week, but I just had to real quick say how God has been blessing me! I've had parent teacher conferences this week and they've went really well. One was in Spanish...lol but I thought it went well for the most part. The family brought me a dozen roses! How awesome is that??? They are from Korea and apparently it is customary to bring flowers and food, etc. to teachers...but that just about made me cry! Then, today, at another conference, the family brought me a chocolate frosting donut and this cappucino drink! They are just so sweet. Once again, I was just so overwhelmed by the support and encouragement from the families. And the great thing is...is that they have no idea how much it really really means to me. It is SO encouraging. Like today was such a long day and then to get a chocolate donut near the end of it just totally made my day. Awesome. It may seem silly to say that God gives us what we need in reference to flowers and chocolate donuts, but the action of people saying they appreciate what I am doing was exactly what I needed. Thank you Jesus and God bless those parents :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment